Lovely Llamas Face Mask
GreenBox cotton jersey face masks feature unique art designs that will make others smile when they see you approaching at work or while out and about running errands. Our face masks are designed and custom printed in the USA and available in two sizes. Each mask is made with a double layer of breathable fabric, with adjustable ear bands to comfortably secure the mask to your face. GreenBox masks are also machine washable. Please note, this mask is not for medical use and it is not a substitute for N95, surgical or procedural masks. Please wash your masks before wearing.
- Made with a 100% cotton fabric interior and polyester fabric exterior.
- Ear loops are elasticized with size adjusters included.
- (Two Sizes) Small/Medium: Fits a child or standard adult female (fabric measures approximately 7"x4.25" when laid flat). Large/X-Large: fits a standard adult male (fabric measures approximately 8.25"x4.5" when laid flat). As masks are hand sewn there will be ever-so-slight variations in size.
- Masks are machine washable. Dry on low heat or lay flat to dry.
- Designed and printed in USA on imported fabric.
- Please note, this mask is not for medical use and it is not a substitute for N95, surgical or procedural masks.
- Please wash your masks before wearing.
- Due to the nature of this product, masks are not returnable.
About The Artist
Heather’s style is the culmination of experiences and influences in urban and rural settings. Her popular animal portraits are often described as "anthropomorphic realism": wild creatures in a civilized, very human setting. After a decade of living and working in Chicago (above a pizza parlor) and Africa (on a strawberry farm), Heather and her family of boys live in San Antonio, Texas. She has regular gallery and cafe shows in addition to being featured on the PBS program ARTS and HGTV. Also, she loves cheese.