Forest Animals Floral Face Mask
GreenBox cotton jersey face masks feature unique art designs that will make others smile when they see you approaching at work or while out and about running errands. Our face masks are designed and custom printed in the USA and available in two sizes. Each mask is made with a double layer of breathable fabric, with adjustable ear bands to comfortably secure the mask to your face. GreenBox masks are also machine washable. Please note, this mask is not for medical use and it is not a substitute for N95, surgical or procedural masks. Please wash your masks before wearing.
- Made with a 100% cotton fabric interior and polyester fabric exterior.
- Ear loops are elasticized with size adjusters included.
- (Two Sizes) Small/Medium: Fits a child or standard adult female (fabric measures approximately 7"x4.25" when laid flat). Large/X-Large: fits a standard adult male (fabric measures approximately 8.25"x4.5" when laid flat). As masks are hand sewn there will be ever-so-slight variations in size.
- Masks are machine washable. Dry on low heat or lay flat to dry.
- Designed and printed in USA on imported fabric.
- Please note, this mask is not for medical use and it is not a substitute for N95, surgical or procedural masks.
- Please wash your masks before wearing.
- Due to the nature of this product, masks are not returnable.
About The Artist
Eli is short for Elizabeth. Artist Eli Halpin grew up in Alaska and now lives and paints in Austin, Texas. She focuses attention on the facial expressions of animals, while enjoying and celebrating their many features. Eli's original paintings are made on wood with oil. She uses large brushes to lay down super thick paint and her messy, drippy style is bright and metallic. Eli's work tells stories. The scenes she paints are infused with romance and humor, while emphasizing the instinct, intuition, and wisdom of nature.