Flora & Fauna Birds Face Mask
GreenBox cotton jersey face masks feature unique art designs that will make others smile when they see you approaching at work or while out and about running errands. Our face masks are designed and custom printed in the USA and available in two sizes. Each mask is made with a double layer of breathable fabric, with adjustable ear bands to comfortably secure the mask to your face. GreenBox masks are also machine washable. Please note, this mask is not for medical use and it is not a substitute for N95, surgical or procedural masks. Please wash your masks before wearing.
- Made with a 100% cotton fabric interior and polyester fabric exterior.
- Ear loops are elasticized with size adjusters included.
- (Two Sizes) Small/Medium: Fits a child or standard adult female (fabric measures approximately 7"x4.25" when laid flat). Large/X-Large: fits a standard adult male (fabric measures approximately 8.25"x4.5" when laid flat). As masks are hand sewn there will be ever-so-slight variations in size.
- Masks are machine washable. Dry on low heat or lay flat to dry.
- Designed and printed in USA on imported fabric.
- Please note, this mask is not for medical use and it is not a substitute for N95, surgical or procedural masks.
- Please wash your masks before wearing.
- Due to the nature of this product, masks are not returnable.
About The Artist
Spring Carolina Whitaker was born on the first day of spring in South Carolina, which is how she got her unique name. She is a self-taught artist who grew up on the beaches of New Jersey and in the deserts of southern California. Spring found her true passion for painting at the age of 14, when she started using acrylics on canvas. She uses vivid colors and flower crowns to create personality filled animal portraits. Spring is a karma believer, nature lover, beach goer, flower picker, wine drinker, binge watcher, fur mama, and wifey.